20 years focusing on recycling
E-waste PCB circuit board recycling machine is used to recycle all kinds of printed circuit boards, such as the computer boards, cell phone boards, tv boards, copper-clad laminate, and other household appliances, and the separation of leftover material of the mixed metal and nonmetal materials.
E-waste PCB recycling plant is used to recycle all kinds of printed circuit boards, such as the computer boards, cell phone boards, TV boards, copper-clad laminate, and other household appliances, and the separation of leftover material of the mixed metal and nonmetal materials.
With the PLC control system, it could make the PCB recycling machine fully automatic with stable performance, easy to operate. And the PCB recycling machine is designed with an integrated type compact structure that could save land occupy size and easy to install. Further with the on-the-spot installation, commissioning and operation training service, it would avoid your trouble on installation and operation. During the PCB recycling process, PCB would be firstly shredded or crushed, then sieved by rotatory vibrating screen and separated through air separation and electrostatic separation, which could achieve the recovery rate to 99.9%.
The whole line adopts a 2-stage-crushing step to get mixed metal and resin powder. And then it separates metal and resin powder via airflow and high voltage electrostatic separator.
1. Suitable structure and layout, stable performance and recycling water is used to control temperature and reduce noise in the grinder;
2. PLC system makes it easier to control the whole line, the negative pressure feeding system prevent the dust from running out;
3. Feedback system makes the grind much more effective;
4. The separation rate of air separator can reach 97% and the separation rate of pulse dust cleaning device can reach 99%;
5. Electrostatic separator makes the higher and quicker separation, moreover gets more non-ferrous metal;
6. With the magnetic separator, the iron can be separated from other metals.
cell phone boards
What's In PCB That Could Be Recycled?
From the research for normal PCB boards, in which the percentages of the electronic components, baseboard, and soldering tin are 58%, 37%, and 5% separately. And for every one-ton baseboards, it includes about 40% metal materials and 60% nonmetals, which contain almost all the common elements in the periodic table. By estimate, for 1 ton computer circuit boards, it contains 0.5kg gold, 130kg copper, 10kg iron, 60kg Plumbum, 40kg tin, 36kg nickel, 40kg antimony, and some other rare precious metals, like Platinum, palladium, etc.