20 years focusing on recycling
Shredding autoclave for medical waste is newly developed and produced by our company. It is widely used in hospitals, clinics, health centers, and dentists, etc. It meets the standard of GB150-2011(Pressure Vessel)and TSG R0004-2009(Pressure Vessel Safety Rules). Shredding, sterilization, and drying can be done in one autoclave, thus to avoid the second pollution. It saves space. And can greatly reduce the costs of packaging, transportation, and burying.
Medical Waste Shredder has been designed for a wide array of applications and industries, suitable for shredding solid material such as human or animal tissue, used bandages and dressings, discarded gloves, used needles, scalpels, lancets, infectious waste like bandages, swabs, syringes, red bags and surgical blades & knives; pharmaceutical waste like the expired or unused medicines, etc.
MWSS series medical waste shredding with autoclave is newly developed and produced by our company. It is widely used in hospitals, clinics, health centers and dentists, etc. It meets the standard of GB150-2011«Pressure Vessel» and TSG R0004-2009«Pressure Vessel Safety Rules». Shredding, sterilization and drying can be done in one autoclave, thus avoiding the second pollution. It saves space. And can greatly reduce the costs of packaging, transportation and burying.
Technical Advantages :
For the convenience of the user, this shredding autoclave adopts a built-in electric steam generator to produce steam as a sterilization medium, automatic water supply and water level protecting system.
The feeding port is on the top of the machine with an electric sliding door which is easy for loading medical waste.
medical waste shredding autoclave can ensure a thorough crushing, sterilization and drying within 90 minutes.
Structure & characteristics
1. Pressure chamber
(1) The chamber is a vertical pressure vessel with a jacket, good for pre-heating, drying and continuous operation. It is made of stainless steel SUS304. The inside surface is mechanically polished. smooth and no blind angle, can meet GMP standard.
(2) Feeding port is on the top of the machine with an electric sliding door sealed with a gasket. The discharging port is on the bottom with motor driving, lever-type promotion and demotion unloading gate which is Teflon painted. The additional manual locking system will make it much safer. Chamber and jacket have ports for temperature and pressure censers. The pipe system contains a water pump, water level controller, vacuum pump, safety valve, angle valve, filter, non-return valve, steam trap and pressure controller.
(3) Unloading gate is equipped with PTC heater to ensure sterilized waste dry and germ-free. Wheeled cart is for transferring of finished waste.
2. Double shaft shredding system
The machine adopts medium load shear-type for shredding.
It is equipped with a single motor reducer, by a pair of gear wheels to drive a pair of knife axles to run simultaneously to shred. This low-speed, large torque system is strong and stable to shred all medical waste including, fabric, rubber, plastic, paper, glass, and a small piece of metal.
The system has an automatic back-running function. When something can’t be shredded, the system will back run automatically to self-protect.
3. Water supply &vacuum system
(1) Water supply system is composed of a pump, level controller, angle valve, non-return valve, etc. The user connects water to the pump, the system starts working automatically. When the water reaches the set level, the electric heater starts working to produce steam. When the steam temperature reaches a set degree, the autoclave starts sterilization for shredded waste.
(2) Vacuum system is composed of a vacuum pump, water separator, non-return valve, vacuum valve and water pipe. This is for removing wet and hot steam from the chamber after sterilization for cooling and drying.
The complete machine adopts PLC (Siemens)+HMI( touch scream ) for controlling and operating with three degrees of password for protection. All data can be saved or to be real-time printed.
Start the machine, open the feeding port at the top, and feed medical waste of about 80 liters. Close the door and confirm. And manually close the lock of the unloading port at the bottom.
Start double axle shredding system to shred medical waste. At the same time, supply pure water into the jacket to set level. Start the electric heater. PTC heating system of discharging port at the bottom also started to a temperature of 134℃~138℃.
When the pressure in jacket reaches set value, open the connecting valve. Steam enters chamber from the jacket. When the temperature in chamber reaches 134℃~138℃, keep 4~10 minutes for sterilization.
4.Cooling and drying
When set sterilization time finishes, the chamber exhausts steam and pressure relies on it. But jacket and unloading port will keep on heating. When chamber pressure is the same level as outside, the vacuum system starts working for 15-20 minutes for cooling and drying. When timing finishes, stop heating in jacket and PTC. Germ-free valve open, and pour in germ-free air to the chamber to normal pressure.
A wheeled cart is positioned under the machine. Manually open assistant locking system and motor open discharging port door. Sterilized medical waste is unloaded.
|Feeding room（L*W*D) mm||450×450×400|
|Overall size（L*W*D) mm||1720×890×1370|